What kind of celebration would you throw for you graduate?

Just making plan whay ahead of time...:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Depends on what they want, each kid is different.

My daughter Sarah will be graduating high school this summer and more than likely for her, we'll go to a movie, out to eat and some shopping. That's what makes her happy.
    Selena

Answer by Selena at 1:23 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We had a bbq here at the house for all of our sons when they graduated. We invited family and they invited friends from school and it was always a lot of fun. For some teens that might not work, having adults and family memebers especially, around can be a drag but my sons are really close to their extended family and wanted them here just as much as they wanted their friends here.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Big family dinner in a private room at a nice restaurant; it will be a wonderful celebration!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We had a big bash with his favorite local bands, he is a drummer and into music, we have a really big house and everyone was comfortable, friends, close family and a good time to celebrate. We had a lot to celebrate, the boy had a 4.0 average throughout his schooling!!! Now that you got to recognize as something good!

Answer by older at 8:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I would make it elabreat with in my means.........All her friends all the family.....NO DRINKING of course.....a DJ dancing... lots of PIZZA LOL and other goodies....and if they grad in warm weather you could tarp in your yard in case of rain and have an out doore party!!!!
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• With my oldest, her friends parents and I got together and had a group party at a local resterant, and split the bill. We got plenty of pictures, lots of memories, and everyone had fun.
    foxyldy

Answer by foxyldy at 6:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I had Big Blow-Outs for both of my kids when they graduated- My daughter wanted hers at her favorite restaurant & my son wanted his at home- Both had about 75 people there, including family:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Maybe rent a hall
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 4:05 AM on Dec. 23, 2010