Anyone from Rhode Island or close by?

I would really like to meet other moms in my area or close by. Maybe like an hour or 2 away wouldnt be bad.

thtqrljess07

Asked by thtqrljess07 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I don't know but you can click on the "Mom" tab and then on "Mom Search". There you can search for moms by zip code (and other things).

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thanks.
    thtqrljess07

Comment by thtqrljess07 (original poster) at 10:23 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• There are two ways to meet moms in your area. The first is to go to your Moms tab and search by radius around your zip code. The second is to go to your Groups tab and search for groups for your local area.

I have relatives in New England, but not RI. Hope you find some friends.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thanks ladies. I have been searching and have come across alot of moms in my area. Hopefully we get to know eachother and become good friends but i'd love to make friends with moms from all over. Meeting ones from around my area would be awesome though.
    thtqrljess07

Comment by thtqrljess07 (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Dec. 14, 2010