just wondering

when you ask a question and you get responses is it rude to not pick a best answer or should you pick one just because?

firechickk

Asked by firechickk at 2:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think its rude, but I love getting best answer!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 2:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• If there's no answer that satisfies you, but you don't expect to get any more responses, just close the question. I generally try to pick a best answer, but there have been a couple of times that I just didn't get any good answers at all.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The pressure is building. You mean I am supposed to pick the best one too? Geesh. This college is so hard;-)
    LOL
    MotherAndMore

Answer by MotherAndMore at 6:15 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I've only asked one question and I haven't picked the best one. Most of them actually reflected my thoughts and were "on the same page." I don't feel I'm being rude by not picking one.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I try to pick one, even if its been awhile since I posted the question. I love getting the best answer message its fun to go back and see the other answers.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 8:18 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sometimes I just forget that I asked the question!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I think I had 2 where the question wasn't really answered but more of a statement and question so I didn't give it a best ans. One was telling of not hearing about my question so I didn't give that one best ans either. Otherwise, I always ck my questions and try to give the best ans, it gives people points and makes you feel good to see that your ans is appreciated
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010