Have you ever masterbated?

I've heard that EVERYONE has(and I know I have lol) but there is always that one person:)
So, have you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• countless times.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:15 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• its something everyone does, but no one likes to talk about it or admit to it because its embarrassing to them personally (and because no one else really wants to know about it).

Personally i feel the people that are the most vocal about it are the ones in the deepest denial and do it in utter secrecy hiding behind this angry wall of denial they make.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Seriously NO and neither has my husband and this is no joke. If we can'tplease each other then we don't do anything about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• he he for sure.
    whitetina485

Answer by whitetina485 at 6:59 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I will come closer to believing that a woman hasn't, but a man not. Just a little hard to beleive about a man anon.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• OMiGoodness yes... lol, but shhh... don't tell my hubby (j/k)
    MummoloMom2010

Answer by MummoloMom2010 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Anon #2.... You can't know what your DH did before you were married and unless your joined at the hip 24/7 there's no telling what he does in private. Maybe he doesn't now, but I'm sure he did at least once after puberty. Also if a DH knows his wife doesn't like it, then of course they are gonna tell you what you want to hear and keep their activities private (as it should be anyway).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• A couple of times but it doesn't do anything for me so why bother. I used to keep trying in the hopes it would spark some kind of desire but lately, it's not worth the time and effort.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Of course. And it has nothing to do with him not pleasing me. Sometimes our moods don't coincide, sometimes I just want to hurry up and release a little tension and sometimes I make him watch as a tease. It's my body and I'm going to enjoy it! :)
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• yaaaa but I rather have the real thing, and thats what I get! But..I have masturbated! MMMhm
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 14, 2010