I want to paint white clouds on a blue ceiling in my home. Does anyone know where I can buy a cloud etching or sponge to do it? Thanks :)

oliveoyl214

Asked by oliveoyl214 at 3:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Just go to your hardware store Home Depot, Lowes, Menards and see if they have any stencils there but I heard you just take a brush or sponge and just start swirling around on the ceiling to make clouds. They might be able to give you some pointers in how to do it though
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:08 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sherwin Williams, Lowes, and Home Depot carried a cloud kit a few years ago. It was amazing. They also have the sponges.
    MotherAndMore

Answer by MotherAndMore at 6:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Unless you are going cartoony you really don't want to use the stencil.  Here's a good video to give you an idea of what you are doing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZJBIGB3LTc

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2010