Does ur husband constantly glance at women too?

I can not believe a woman can not pass by without my husband looking at her... i dont understand it.. I dont look at guys anymore wtf is going on? and idk if its cuz im not hot or is he showing a sign that he wants to cheat on me? yes im insecure but i want to ask the secure women (hot women) if they do this to you too?? please help sigh..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I grew up in a family were my Dad did that, and i couldn't understand why at all. Now you have to understand- I have 2 sisters, and one brother, but my brother is the youngest of 3 sisters, and my mom was a tea party, doily under all the flowers kind of mom, and I didn't understand the world of men at all!! It wasn't till I got married did I understand more about men! Men are visual!! If they see someone beautiful they look, actually they are compelled to look. It takes them trying NOT to look- for your sake- for a guy to not look at a beautiful women. The first look is instinctive! The first one! If your husband is just google eyes for women all over the place then just sit him down and tell him how you feel, and how that makes you feel! Ask him if he knows he does it! Be open for him to tell you he needs more from you! Tell him you'll work on seducing him more, if he will try to meet your needs too.
    missmissymee

Answer by missmissymee at 4:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• boys will be boys...either get used to it and try to ignore it or at least attempt to ask him to not do it while you're physically with him. Men will look, regardless of what we want. Monogamy is not natural for our species.

If he manages it he is doing it only for your sake. I can promise you when your not around he's going to look as much as he can and enjoy every second of it. We cannot control what other adults do. The more we try the more "descreet" the other person is going to become. They don't stop, they just learn how to hide it better.

Example: Rather than physically turn his head and be obvious about it, he'll just strain his eyeballs as far as they'll go or walk a little ahead or behind you so that you won't actually see him look for those few seconds. OR OR he plays it off as though he's looking at something else in that direction the woman happened to be in, like a store, car, something someone is doing..etc.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:13 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Bottom line: Its not really up to you, its up to him to be a bit more cool and discreet when he's with you and respect that you don't like it. But it won't stop him from noticing a pretty face or swaying hips, but he can at least pretend to not be so obvious about it or pretend to not notice when your present.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:15 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My church deacon FIL does this and it totally grosses me out to see. NEVER stop in a smalltown cafe when there are old men sitting there. They are watching you and making sexual comments about you. They may look harmless, but they are not.
    MotherAndMore

Answer by MotherAndMore at 5:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• When you guys are watching tv or a movie together, you don't think he's thinking to himself "Damn that actress is hot" and simply keeping his thoughts to himself? He's human. There's no hormone switch we click off when we get into a relationship. He has to use better willpower and discretion in respect to you and you have to accept that he's going to notice. Its how he responds to it that important. Looking in itself is harmless. Its not natural to not notice something pleasing to look at.

You may not check other guys out, but you can still tell a handsome face when you see one vs an ugly one. Thats just normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Men just like to look. They are more visual than we are. They don't consciously do it, it just happens. This used to drive me crazy until I found out that it's a normal thing. My husband never cheated on me, and we were married 29 years.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i love the way look and my personality so i think im hot so my man did that to me a few times but one day i did it back to him checked out a guy and his package and said out loud wow that guys pants are tight he must have a big dick and a nice set of full balls he learned his lesson about the way it makes us feel
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We have eyes to look and as long as they don't touch...it's okay. Now, with that said...it is also very, VERY disrespectful for your SO to look at other women when he's with you. I mean a quick glance is fine but to gawk is totally out of the question and I would loudly say "why don't you take a picture...it'll last you longer!" and walk away. And no, my husband doesn't do that but that doesn't mean he's a good man. He's a cheating, lying, inconsiderate asshole that doesn't want me telling him loudly "why don't you take a picture...it'll last you longer!" lol
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• If I offered to let him take a picture cuz it lasted longer he'd say "Cool!" And snap away LMAO
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Other man may look at you the same way he looks at other women. Men are going to be man regardless.....
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010