What are you doing right now?

It's 4:00 AM and I should be sleeping. I'm in the hospital with DD and can't sleep. A part of me is wishing I could although she is a sleep and that is what is important.

cornflakegirl3

Asked by cornflakegirl3 at 4:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I SHOULD be emptying the dishwasher, folding clothing, cleaning the kitchen, the list goes on... but instead I'm sitting on my duff on the computer while the baby sleeps!
    MummoloMom2010

Answer by MummoloMom2010 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well I am awake cuse I woke up to a hole in my waterbed! Now I cant sleep! I am sorry you cant get any rest. I hope your dd is ok and recovers soon.
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It is 5am and dh forgot to turn down the heater so I got too hot and can't sleep.
    Also, I have to spend 2 hours at school today with some snarky moms who are grown up mean girls. I am trying to think of ways to not get pulled in.
    I am sorry you are at the hospital. If you need extra support, the chaplain can sometimes find people to sit with you or help you navigate problems.:0) Hang in there and don't forget to eat and to breathe. It is stressful!
    MotherAndMore

Answer by MotherAndMore at 6:13 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It is 7:37am and I just got the kids off to school. So now I am waiting for the coffee to finish so that I can have a hot cup of "wake up and get motivated."
    bluegrassjuliet

Answer by bluegrassjuliet at 7:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I should be getting in the shower and ready for the day. But, here I am doing this instead. I can't seem to wake up!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2010