Not your everyday Christmas songs

I am trying to find Christmas songs that I would like and was wondering if anyone knew any. I listen to industrial, goth, punk, rockabilly, etc. No Celine Dion or Mariah Carey lol Thanks!

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have a few less traditional ones on my homepage player. I'm into the same type stuff you are.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:06 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Bad Religion does a version of Silent Night. Linkin Park and Jimmy Eat World also do Christmas songs.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• If you like country music I really recommend Clint Black's Looking for Christmas CD. There is not a traditional song on there and it is mix of songs. When he recorded this he didn't want to do the traditional stuff so he wrote about looking for Christmas and presents a variety of ways that people view christmas. It's my favorite non tradtional christmas CD!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I love that old Ramones song "Merry Christmas- I Don't Want to Fight Tonight".
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2010