Do you ever see this...

people getting thumbs down or snarky remarks from something they said because the OP didn't get told what they want to hear?

The comment in question was not snarky or mean, actually was just a good honest answer full of truths, but they got slammed and the only reason I could see was because it wasn't what they wanted to hear. They didn't even give a reason or rebuttal to the person.

Why ask a question if there's only one-side to it? omg how immature and close-minded.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People just can't accept the fact that not everyone feels the same way on every issue. People can't accept others different views on things. I only vote down answers that are incredibly rude and uncalled for. But if someone is just opposing the OP in a nice way, then of course I'm not going to vote them down. They're allowed to express their opinions, even if it's not what everyone wanted to hear. I really dislike how close-minded some of the people are on here.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Ok, so who voted everyone down on this post? lol not me!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It's a shame these people are apparently in need of somethingh in their lives to do nothing but go around and be rude and hit the thumbs down all the time. How boring. Then you have some who are just plain rude not matter what, it's in their nature.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes. I left another site to get away from it.

I do wish every site had an ignore user feature where everyone could ignore those who intentionally are being rude and attacking people.
    MotherAndMore

Answer by MotherAndMore at 6:10 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Amen to that. The site I left had that feature. You could add someone to an ignore list and never see anything they ever posted (unless you chose to). It was pretty nice and saved some frustration :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• What about the Anon MOM who is always in a pms mood that will say who cares to evry question that is not up to snuff? I know who she is but wow, give it a rest already....Who cares is so played out...She really is so snotty...
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 14, 2010