teething baby being comfortable????

Other than giving it oragel what can you do to make a teething baby comfy so he isnt crying because he is in too much pain?

lina_and_chris

Asked by lina_and_chris at 4:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try Hylands teething tablets. They're homeopathic and seem to work really well.
    Also try freezing washcloths for him to chew on.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i bought some dish sponges and cut them in half(wash em of course)then put them in the freezer,let me know if this works for u.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 6:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• teething tablets and tylenol can be taken together. teether toys, wet washcloths, good luck, I feel ya lol
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 6:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Once when my daughter was teething, all I had to do was hold her. I tried everything(teethers,baby orajel) and we ended up on the floor, me sitting with my legs crossed,(not a comfy position) watching Barney and my daughter cuddled on my lap chewing the nipple of an empty bottle. If I moved an inch she would cry. I actually enjoyed that moment we had together and would do it over again.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 8:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• honestly, my son has been teething for about 2 months now, and the best thing ive found are teething rings and teething tablets...its going to be miserable for both of you, especially at night...mines 10 months old now and he's got his first 4 teeth...hopefully no more for a little while. :)

good luck!!

stauggiemommie

Answer by stauggiemommie at 12:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2008