Pre-Labor.

Ohkay, so i'm 37 weeks. I went to my doctor Friday and he said I was dilated a 'finger' [[one]]. The next day [[Saturday]], I was experiencing pains,and went to the hospital and I was dilated 2 1/2. Of course, they sent me home. I've been in pain for a couple of days, but nothing serious. Just real, real minor pains, nothing for them to do anything about it [[yet]], but enough to annoy me, and keep me in pain.
Usually, i'd say," I'm just going to wait and let mother nature take it's course'', but i'm so tired of being in pain, and i'm ready to see my baby. Does anybody have any healthy tips on how to get my little wiggle worm to come out a little faster??? [[I've tried taking nice bubble baths, and walking up and down stairs, and just walking in general. Any other ideas?]]

babygirl_brea90

Asked by babygirl_brea90 at 6:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sex!!! ;)... but really suppose to help with getting labor started, do more walking.. don't take anything to try to induce labor "at home" totally not good for you or baby.. baby will come when baby is ready unfortunately but it's the most healthiest way is to let it happen naturally ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Just keep taking it an hour/a day at a time! I usually have early labor for 2-3 weeks before it's finally time. Get rest, drink plenty of water. Most likely the pains will only get harder and more frequent the closer you get. Try to ignore them and get used to them. :D It won't be much longer!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• walking is the best way ou can do it. you can also have sex but that can be unofortable at this point. with m last pregnancy i went into the hospital and was having contractions but i was only at 2 cm so they had me alk around the hospital for an hour non stop walking and hen i went back in to be checked i had reached 4 cm. so go to like walmart and just walk around for an hour or so this will help you dialate and help your contractions. you can also use evening prime rose oil and ut it up in your self, but i wouldnt recomend this.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 9:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Walking. But I had the same probably and my baby was a week late! I was in so much pain. I would just wait, it will be worth it.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 5:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2010