A principal told another parent that a grandfahter that picks up his grandkids at the school has a roving eye.It is the family's problem not the school. This was said

at a meeting due to a female that would show up with all kinds of crazy writing on her a@@ and bend over in front of him. Comments, strictly in confidence but please no bashing. What would you think the principal is trying to say about the grandfather?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, that principal is extremely unprofessional. I can not believe that a principal would talk to a parent about another family. It would make me wonder what is said behind my back.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I know women who do this to my husband so they can say "Ooooh, he is looking at me." I believe you and I am shocked the principal is getting involved unless they want the mom to quit dressing "slutty" or whatever. Weird.
    MotherAndMore

Answer by MotherAndMore at 6:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We're talking grammar and the girl is a mom!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Like I answered yesterday... A roving eye usually means that someone is sexually interested in people other than their spouse. They are out looking for new sexual relationships. It is a lot more than just wanting to look, they are "on the prowl" if you will. With that being said, sounds like the principal was letting people know that the grandfather is a notorious cheater and there isn't much the school can do when it comes to his behavior.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• She was very unprofessional. My husband told me to stop talking to her .But the damage was already done . Momand more I think they were trying to get that info back to the mom about dressing slutty but I just stayed in my car and waited for my son to get out of the school.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• As for the cheater, he is not the biological grandfather and no one else went to pick them up. But what if the girl was a notorious slut?? Why cast the blame on him?? And him ONLY? How can someone in an administrative postion do this and think let me tell this lady so she can spread the news and get her into fights with the the grandftather's family.How mean .....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2010