Are you more relaxed about nudity as a family on vacation.

We have just returned from a family vacation. I have 3 sons and 2 teenage daughters and as a family we are usually quite modest around the house and everybody pretty much stays covered up. On our holiday however things were abit more relaxed and no one really battered an eyelid if someone was walking around in there underwear or somone accidentially walked in while you were changing.

Gemma.s

Asked by Gemma.s at 7:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• we are pretty relaxed about nudity in general
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• we are relaxed about nudity always
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• you should be modest about undressing in front of small children no matter where you are,your morals should not change because you are on vacation
    mamaflower

Answer by mamaflower at 7:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We are in tighter quarters while on vacation, but we still keep the modesty level we do at home. We change in the bathroom, utilizing the locks so that others don't accidentally come in on anyone.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We are relaxed about nudity too. I mean, you live in a house together, you're bound to walk in on someone at some point. But we don't walk around the house and flaunt it. We change behind closed doors and since none of our doors have locks on them, someone can accidentally walk in on you. I'm not going to freak out just because I see a family member naked. It's not the end of the world and my eyes aren't going to fall out.

poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• you should be modest about undressing in front of small children no matter where you are,your morals should not change because you are on vacation .

totaly agrre.. i MEAN we are not like oh not short shorts and tank tops but we dont let our child see us naked or changing....
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We are pretty relaxed about it here. The boys don't care if they see each other naked or partly naked. And none are at the age that its horrible if I see them naked. Though my 12 year old is pretty close to that age.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• On vacation, my son and I usually share a hotel room with two beds. There's not much privacy, so yes, we see each other undressed more often than we would at home.
    JenniferII

Answer by JenniferII at 5:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011