Weather???

How is it where you are??
Here in SW Oklahoma is is 28 and dry as a bone.

Asked by louise2 at 8:17 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sorry Louise!! I did not see your post! I asked the same thing!

I was sitting here in JAX FL with 22° outside freezing.....getting my son off to school with my friend whom took him today ( we switch off every week) and it's COLD !!!! High 44 !
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• 25 in MIAMI!!!!!! I had not seen this kind of weather in years!!! BRRRRRRRR~

Answer by older at 8:22 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It's only 34 degrees right now, and haven't yet heard how cold it got down to last night, but we've had rain, so that will help protect the plants. I hope I didn't lose any. I haven't seen it this cold here in many years. I live near Daytona Beach, Fl.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• 18 Where I'm at in South Eastern PA... we're supposed to get snow today, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! If it's gonna be this cold it might as well snow!
    MummoloMom2010

Answer by MummoloMom2010 at 8:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We finally have snow on the ground its only about an 1/8 of an inch but we have snow.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 8:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• NE Ohio - snowing and -1. We have about 4" on the ground now, they are saying we'll get 12" more throughout the day/night. Brrrrrr. Kids are on their 2nd snow day in a row!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It's in the low 30's right now. We have no snow and we really need some moisture. And, not that I'm complaining, it's going to be in the 50's-60's today. Crazy. We should be in the 20's-30's.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Below zero with a foot of snow (or more) on the ground and more to come today. Blech.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Here in Central Michigan it is 20 degrees. It is a beautiful sunny day. We have about 1-2 inches of snow on the ground and expected more to come.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:22 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• it's a whopping 9 degrees in southcentral PA right now! and the snow hasn't stopped since the middle of yesterday and isn't supposed to stop til tomorrow night!! i hate winter!!
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 10:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010