Holy Frapola!!!! It's REALLY cold here in FLORIDA! 22°

Brrrr!! All that's missing is the white stuff!!!

How cold are you this bitter cold morning my friends?

It will be 44 ° for a HIGH!

I LOVE IT!!!

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 8:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Frapola is right 25 in Miami!!!!!! brrrrrrrr! I am a tropical gal, I want this to go away!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I love it too! What part of Florida are you in? I'm in Central Florida right now and it's 29, but feels like 21! It's amazing. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• OMG Older........its only gonna be 57 for you guys! LORD!

Hey Poptart... Im in Jaxville..NE FL........just below GA line. WOW!

The news4jax.com site says it FEELS like it is 16° outside!

STAY WARM MY TROPICAL FRIENDS! We need heat lamps too! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 8:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yikes!!! the only consoling thought is that it will not last long!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:41 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• the stores will be packed to get coats and scarves and stuff. do they have those stuff in florida. lol. i always tease my family who live in miami. oh god you guys must be cold. than again i am freezing. i am in the northeast though so i am use to it. it will warm up again. you guys need warm for the crops.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• WOW, AZ is toasty this am.....55 right now and will be 75 at noon. This is why you live in AZ.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Hey, I love your word Frapola! I'm near Daytona Beach, and I just froze my bum checking the thermometer on the deck outside! Holy Frapola is right. It's showing 32 degrees. We're on the river, so it's usually a little warmer here. Don't know what it got down to during the night. I'm going to build a fire and get some hot chocolate, and these fleece pajamas are staying on today!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Its 7 degrees in Michigan and we just got about a foot of snow on Sunday ( a pretty nasty snow storm)...the roads were REALLY bad Sunday and Monday. But the wind is so bad there are snow drifts2 and 3 feet deep.I think the high is only supposed to be like 9 degrees today...BRRRRRR. I cant wait for winter to be OVER! lol
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 8:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It's -1 here (NE Ohio) with the wind chill. I think the actual temperature is 19. COLD!!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yeah, I was watching the Tampa Bay news this morning and they said with the windchill it can feel down to 10 degrees!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2010