Do you hate when this happens?

This morning I had just dropped off my kids at school and I was the first one at the stop sign but no one really pays attention anyway the cross guard was letting all the kids cross the street and when she was finished I usually let her get out of the way as well to go and by then all stops signs were full (4 way stop) well this dumb lady who got there 3rd and decides to GOoooo as if she was the only one the cross guard was not even stepping on to the curb when she took off....arg I do not like it when this happens (technically) I should have gone first but like I said no one is reallly thinking about being curtious they just want to go I wish there were more people like me :) Are you like me?...lol Anyway I just needed to vent...I feel much better.
Have a great day ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do hate it when people don't take their turn as they should if they were civilized. Just creates stress for everyone, and starts your day off on a negative note. Hope the rest of your day is better.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I hate that! Good way to cause an accident to boot. Hopefully your day gets much better!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Just re-read and realized it was a 4-way stop! Wow, that's really dangerous. We have one near my home, and usually people are courteous, but I always wait just an extra second to make sure, better to be safe than get in an accident because of some stupid driver who's in a hurry.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• If know body else goes I go. People act like they are afraid to go at a 4 way stop now days.

Answer by louise2 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I don't like people doing that either. Just plain rude and ignorant in my opinion. I hate those stop signs, a great way for an accident if some jerk like that comes along, and they always do. BUT, thank goodness for the defensive drivers who watch out for the jerks like her. If I see someone who even looks like they might jump out there, I'll wave them on, just not worth the risk to me.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2010