diahrea

is diahrea a sign of labor? i have had it for 2 days now. and yesterday i lost my mucus plug. im 37 weeks and 4 days. is labor close?

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my doctor said yes.
    Anonymous

• Its like your body's way of clearing out everything for when you have to push... if you get it all out of your system hopefully you won't have one of those accidents that people talk about ... like shitting on yourself when your trying to push... but i would be getting ready if i were you... try getting fiber too though because if it isn't labor then you want to be evened out..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I hope it's a sign!! I had my "bloody show" this morning...diahrea this afternoon....I had my membranes stripped yesterday afternoon!! I'm 3cm, 75% and TODAY is my due date!!
    JenLavazza

Answer by JenLavazza at 5:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2008