do you and your mate give gifts to each other for holidays?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• We always do a little something for each other whether is bought or made!! Made ones include a coupon to sleep in or a massage or something along those lines!!! If we buy something it is usually something small just to let the other know we were thinking about them!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 8:53 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We do, but not big gifts, just a little something. We have kids and grandkids to buy for.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes, and we try to keep them simple.

Answer by older at 8:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We do.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Not really. We do what we can for the boy, because money is usually tight, and his birthday is just days after Christmas. What we do is we wait until after Christmas, when we usually get a little bit of money from family as gifts, and we go out and each pick out something for ourselves, usually a book for me and a video game for him, and we may eat lunch somewhere. But we don't usually get for each other to open on Christmas. Though he sneaks sometimes, since he's the one "in charge" of the money and can get out without me (I don't drive so I can't get out without him, lol). He doesn't mind not having anything to open - he loves getting to go get a game, and he is spoiled throughout the year. He has a subscription to gamefly, and game informer, etc, lol. So he gets what he wants, just not always under the tree. ;)

I'm fine without getting anything, too. I'd rather see the kiddo have a great Christmas and birthday. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 14, 2010