Do you think Hell is real?

getyoung

Asked by getyoung at 5:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• No
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes in the Buddhist sense, and yes in the causes of getting there, but No in the Christian sense and the cause you get there that way.

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 5:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• p.s. I didn't mean to sound dualistic, it's just different kinds of Hells, that's all.

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 5:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My idea of heaven and hell is that those are parts of life (not afterlife)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• There is no hell exept for the one we live in now. But it will all soon be done away with.
    Anonymous

• Yes. In the end there are two places for mankind to live forever..Heaven and Hell. For those not written in the Lamb's book of life (those who have Trusted On, Believed Upon Christ as their Lord and Savior their names have been written in the Lamb's book of life) will be cast into the Lake of Fire (Hell) with Satan forever. Totally seperated from God forever.

Revelation 20:14 KJV
    And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 KJV
    And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• NO... And yes... I think there are many other spiritual plains or levels... I can see there being one where negativity and evil tend to be drawn... But NO I don't believe that people go to hell... I believe in reincartation so if we end up in hell it's because we did it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yup Sabrina
    we do it to ourselves, not damned to it from outside ourselves.
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 6:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes... ditto to Heavenschild99s answer
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes, because the Bible says there will be an end to sin and corruption. It's called God's strange act. ( Isaiah 28:21,22)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2008