Michael Moore to the rescue?

2. I am aware of the various allegations Julian Assange faces in Sweden. I am willing to act as security for Julian in the sum of twenty thousand dollars USD$20,000.

Why has this man not been hung for treason???

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-in-the-news/witness-statement-of-michael-moore

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL

There are quite a few progressive nit wits out there that our forefathers would have strung up long ago and been done with it.Moore is a big dweeb he spews war against capitalism the very system that allowed him to have any success...a big FAT (literally) hypocrit.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• He wants to play body guard to a sex offender. Have you seen what kind of shape he's in lately? I say we take up a collection and ship him over...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Michael Moore is a disgusting human being. He and Assage deserve each other.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• $20,000 is a small price to pay to get your name circulated internationally and in connection to something that is highly controversial. I would be looking for a book or movie coming out sometime within the next year and he is trying to garner attention for it. Julian Assange is just a pawn in the MM game of douche bag chess.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• He will do anything to get his name in the news.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:06 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I thought he was in "food" rehab. I don't really care for him..kinda think he is gross.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:08 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• If you want credibility, attack him on his words and deeds not on his appearance. It just degrades your point and is very immature.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yeah. He would be my choice for a body guard. Anyone just pokes his belly and while he's doing his Pillsbury dough boy giggle, they can do whatever they want.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• he's a sex offender? thought there hasn't been a trial yet?

He's not a US citizen and he is not on trial in the US. He's in the UK being fast-track expedited to Sweden because he is facing MULTIPLE charges from MULTIPLE women. That's not counting the "Asian teenage stalkers" he's so proud of.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Moore just wants his name in the news, else he really thinks leaks are a good thing... Hard to believe that some do and it shocks me.

He's like all the other idiots that support Assange - they think it's a good idea...UNTIL something comes out that can directly impact them, say Moore's financial records or the cutting room floor footage he uses to manipulate people in his fakumentaries so it looks like they're saying the complete opposite of what they really said. If WikiLeaks thought he was worth their time, I'm sure he'd stop being a fan as soon as they dug up dirt on him.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2010