what are your plans for the upcoming holiday break?

are you traveling out of town? expecting others to travel to you? still have to work up til Christmas day? doing holiday projects with your kids?

ill be doing our Christmas gifts from the kids to the grandparents/greatgrandparents. Kind of started my own tradition last year of making handprint keepsakes for them and call it their gift from the kids. Since they're all under 5 they can't really go out and buy anything lol.

We'll also be starting our Christmas cookies to give out in tins :)

my daughter's last day is friday and then she doesn't go back til Jan. 7th i believe. definitely going to have to keep ourselves busy!

you?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• I am taking the kids on a road trip from Denver to Moab, Utah, Las Vegas and then Zion National Park. We might hit Breckenridge, CO to visit with some friends who in from out of state on the way home. DH is super busy this time of year, so I figured I should get out and do something with the kids.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I do not get a break!

Answer by older at 10:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Holiday break? No break for me either!
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry, did you say break? What's that?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• :( sorry to hear that older! sounds like you need/deserve one! =)
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• lol well i stay at home so i consider my daughter's school break to be my break too, cause for a whole 2 and a half weeks i dont have to get up early, scramble to get all the kids ready to take her to school, then do it again at 3 pm. going to enjoy sleeping somewhat in!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Dec. 14, 2010