Is it wrong im goin???

I won a trip for 2 to vegas to see brooks and dunn in concert and meet them back stage and stay at the hilton for 3 days. All expeces paid. My husband is unable to go so i invited my best friend (a girl). BNut my husband is trowing a fit cause he cant find a babysitter for one of those nights so he can go out with his friends. Is it wrong for me to still go?? I feel really bad for him.

glitterbug1506

Asked by glitterbug1506 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• heck no, especially if you don't go out often, and it's really a once in a lifetime thing.
    Why not make some calls and see if you can't help him find someone to watch the kiddos??
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 5:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• go he is just mad that he cant go and trying to runnin your fun......have a safe fun trip

Anonymous

• I don't think it's wrong to still go. Although he is upset about not being able to find a babysitter, he probably still wants you to go and have fun...and you should! Winning a trip isn't exactly something that happens all the time, so take advantage of the opportunity and enjoy yourself! :)
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 5:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• GO and have FUN!! It won't kill him to stay home! :)
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Fuck him. And I don't mean in the good way that he'd like.
    AnitaVersion2.0

Answer by AnitaVersion2.0 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• lol he just doesn't want to miss out on the fun. tell hiim there is nothing better than time alone with his children... what more could he want
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Go! My best friend won a trip to Vegas last summer. She invited me to go. It took some major planning to get the kids taken care of for the few days. But it was totally worth it! My first vacation without kids in 7 years. Trust me...it's good for mommy's to get away sometimes!
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 5:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• GO! GO! GO! you deserve it i'm sure! he'll get over it ...
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Not at all
    JMGouge

Answer by JMGouge at 7:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• tell him to dial 1-800- boohoo!! He is daddy, his ass can stay home with his kids so you can go have fun!!! I am SSSSSOOOOOOO jealous!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2008