down and out

mom jst lost her house now im taking care of my two sisters in her baby in a 2 bed room house with me da hubby n my two kids im the only one working and im behind on my bills myself so no xams here please tell me thangs get better i no they will but it seems hard hate to struggle and it also happen in dec to make matters worst sum one crashed in to my sister jeep so i had to help move as much as i can in my 4 door car so they have to leave alot of valuables behinf ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• Wishing you better times for the coming year. Hang in there!

Answer by older at 10:17 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• omgsh your life sounds like mine. my hubbys dad and sister both dont have jobs so we moved in to help them with everthing, we are living in a 3 bedroom home with 5 adults and our 4 kids, since we are paying all there massive bills we dont really have money for christmas this year, and to make it worse i went to the doctors for a prenatal check up and someone backed into my car and busted out my tail light, then a rock hit my windsheild and now that has to be fixed as well. the onl person in the house working is my hubby cause i on restriction right now from this pregnancy plus 4 kids is a full time job. so i can feel your pain. all i can say is keep looking up. even if you cant really buy anything you can still celebrate with your family, things will get better and good luck with everything. happy holidays
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• also most things like toys for tots sign ups have alread expired but there are alot of churches and othe groups who do alot of toy collecting and food collecting for this time who help familys all the way up till christmas, so i would look into that. i know its hard and it hurts to know that you cant be the one to gt your kids presents, but if you find one of these places at least you will know that they will have something and hopefully next year will be much better, everyone has there ups and downs just know that you get to go back up. again good luck and things will get better.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:34 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes, so many are going through this right now. Times are really tough. I don't understand why that would mean "no Christmas" - you will have your family, you certainly could still celebrate. Hopefully you will find ways to improve your situation in the New Year. Education is key to improving one's circumstances, perhaps you'll be able to find a job training program that can help your family.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 10:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Your husband needs to find a job. If the daughters are old enough then they do as well. You shouldn't be the only one working. Even if they only get part-time work it's something to help pay the bills. Apply for government assistence. Especially on utilities, so that you're not getting your electric shut off. It will get better, but only if you and your family make the moves to make it better. Nothing magical is going to happen, you have to create your own better life.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• feel better

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2010