why wont he go down on me? adult content

seriously i keep myself clean, i keep it shaved. my husband just wont do it. he has before but i can count on one hand, and we've been together for 3 years. his fetish is blowjobs, and i totally dont mind it, but mine is getting head myself. i asked him why he doesnt like doing it and he said he has to get thru that first initial minute and then he's ok.. but he doesnt like doing it for long cause its "boring". well giving him head isnt the most exciting thing either! but i do it because he likes it and i like to please him. i wish he would feel the same way. our sexlife is ALL about him. and lately ive been bitchy because i just need a good O really bad....lol but i dont even have the desire to give him head anymore because i feel like why should i if he wont return the favor? im really "sexually frustrated" idk what to do ladies! help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say "blow for blow, or no blow at all" all is fair in oral and war...LOL...**just made myself giggle**
    Anonymous

• Don't perform oral sex on him again until he will on you. He's not being fair.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• You can't force the man to do it if he doesn't like it! that is one heck of a selfish man, stop doing for him then, tell him this is a 50/50 deal or no deal!

Answer by older at 10:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Try 69.....this way it wont be so booring for him.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Tell him nice guys "finish" last

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Be honest with him, that is bores you but you do it because he loves it....

You asked him why, you had the perfect opportunity to tell him how you feel.

Try again, unless you want to be childish and not give him any until he ask why????

What ever keeps your relationship ticking, but I would talk to him about it... Tell him you feel the same way but do it for him, and get some kind of flavored stuff, or treat he likes to make it better for him.... Good luck!!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I would of never married him.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• so dont give him head tell him the same thing he told u its boring and tell him what u wrote to us that u suck it the fuck up and give him head cause it pleases him so he should do the same
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• my ex was like this
    hope your is not like mine

stick a finger up his ass, if he likes it, maybe he does not like a womans part, maybe he is not the man you thought he was
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Maybe he's gay?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2010