Achiness

I am 22wks,4days. I have the achiest pelvis right now, was in L&D last night, all it was is ligament pains, I would LOVE to hear how you ladies survived these aches!!! :-|

DirtBikerMomma9

Asked by DirtBikerMomma9 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have Round Ligament Pain. It never really goes away. Its from where my son is sitting and I went to the ER because the Pain was so INTENSE. I just lay on a heating pad when Im not doing anything. If you have a smaller bath tub, you might want to stay away from that, it cause back pain. Found that out the hard way. I take Tyenol when the pain gets too bad.
    samiemommy

Answer by samiemommy at 3:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• slowly but surly we survive lol. try some tylanol and a warm bath. im right there with you plus i have what they call siatritic pain (sorry i think thats spelled wrong). Its a sharp shooting pain in your hips and back becuz of the way your baby is sitting and the uterus.
    Anonymous

• OMG i've been dealing with them for like months and it gets worse... I barley want to get up in the morning because i'm so sore i just don't want to move... and when i do move it hurts so bad... but warm bath thing helps a lot... massage from the hubby helps... water aerobics helps so much because i can like move around without worrying about the belly... and moving around and stretching makes it feel a lot better... just keeping it moving and like working through it makes it feel better... also like a heating pad would feel amazing i'm sure..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2008