Does anyone work at home?

Other than the usual, I know you work at home. But I'm wondering about stuffing envelopes or something like that. I would like to know how to get started without wasting my money.

megamamaw

Asked by megamamaw at 10:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I just started using this website called Varolo.com. I watch tv commercials on the site. It is totally free and it just launched. I watched 15 commercials from 15 sec to 1 min long. I have not gotten any cash from it yet but I figured what the heck I sitting in front of the computer all day anyway why not try this and see if it works. It really costs nothing to join and watch. I have never put my credit card info or any bank info on the site. They pay you through paypal. Just thought you might want to try it. Here is my link. http://www.varolo.com/village/abartender If you join my village I get money when you watch commercials too, and when you sponser people you make money when they watch. It is a really cool idea... wish I had thought of it. Just try it! I had nothing to lose, any little bit helps when you are out of work like I am.
    mitzu3000gt

Answer by mitzu3000gt at 10:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Most of those jobs are a scam, beware.

Answer by older at 10:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I work for a compnay that offers a no start up cost business to run from your home let me know if you would like more details
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My mil did that for a company she found on the internet .. they kept shorting her on the money they owed her.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• 100% of the envelope places are scams. They just want your money, not the other way around. There are some legit ways to make money at home (without paying out money). I have a couple of good sites listed here: Earn Money Online I'm not going to tell you that you can buy a vacation house, but you can earn some extra money to help your budget without getting scammed!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• There are some things you can do out there to make some quick cash.. it's not going to get you rich, but it's tedious little task jobs.  You can work as a Turk for the Amazon Mechanical Turk program.  It's free... just make sure you only enter in to find the jobs that pay 1.00 or more.  Also if you have an iPhone, there is a program called Field Agent.  It's similar to a merchandising/survey job.  You find simple surveys in your area.  You do have to go into the stores though to complete them.  But, it's simple  I earned $11.00 just for taking a picture of the HBA section of Walmart.    I have other ideas and opportunities at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:11 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I agree. Those are scams. Check any company with the BBB before going with them.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Envelope stuffing is scams, go to HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM, you will find legit work @ home JOBS. There are a ffew business from some trustworthy moms I have found on Cafemom too if needed.

Let me know if you need any help. Th elist is 100% FREE.

Emma Weekly
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes, I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 21 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'm in the same boat! I'm writing all of this info down!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010