Am I pregnant or Not???

I used to be on Birth Contorl and then for my 18th birthday I decided I did not want to be on them any more. So I told my mom I wanted to get off of them and of course I told my boyfriend. Its 3-4 Months since I have been off them and My last period was in the 2nd last week of June. As of now, My stomach has gotten bigger, Food smells make me sick, I don't really have sore breast, but my boyfriend says they look darker and bigger, I get sick once in the while in the morning and I can't lay on my stomach anymore with out it hurting. Their are other signs. When I take a test it came out Negative and I still don't have my period. So am I pregnant or Not? send help.

mommy2be423

Asked by mommy2be423 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you already took a test and it came up negative but you still don't have your period you need to get a blood test done from a doctor.

If it is still negative he can run some more tests to find out why its late.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• sounds like you need a blood test. see your doctor.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes... get a blood test... I had 3 false negatives on the pee test before i made my doctor give me a blood test so they aren't always accurate.. with all the ways you feel i would get in and see a doctor tomorrow
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• how long ago did you tahe the pregnancy test? if it was back in june/july when you took the test you might want to retest, also you can go get a blood test from you dr. they are more accurate.
    MeNMy2Kids

Answer by MeNMy2Kids at 6:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You may be pregnant, and you should see your doctor. However hormone changes after you get off the pill can cause all of those things. Skin color changes, sensitivity to smells and weight gain are all possible side effects of hormone fluctuations. So don't panic, but see your dr anyway.
    zackkatiejames

Answer by zackkatiejames at 8:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2008