This makes me soo angry

Several members of our Cub Scout Pack are low income... fine... one members mother wrote a letter saying that she could not pay the $50 registration fee and coud they waive it for them? What ever happyened to a payment play or working to pay it off in kind??? ( I know that she is short on money but I also know that she just bought her daughter a car and a computer and spend over $200 for her son s party...Pisses me off that its okay to blow all kinds of $$ buy cant afford $50 scout dues Come on!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 11:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• wow
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• You never know somebody could have lended that money..
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Make her make payments, that should help.

We see this all the time, they never have money for the important things, but they have money for smokes, beers, tattoos, fake nails $$, People are just spoil, and they want everyone else to pay.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:34 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I can't believe she asked for it to be waived, if she can't afford the fee why not make it in payments?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• except I know for a fact that no one did it was HERs! Her son is very close with mine so they are here about once a week! I am ONE with the sob stories and she had a lock box she is keeping in my basement so her dad can not get into it and she tells me CONSTANTLY there is over $10,000 in cash in there
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• LMAO..Drama , drama , drama ....

khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• That is just wrong!

Answer by older at 11:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It doesn't cost $50 to join cub scouts. The registration fee was raised in 2009, from $10 per calendar year to $15 per calendar year.
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Our Reg fee has been $50 for the last few years... wonder if we are talking about 2 different things... to top it off this woman did nothing to help her son do popcorn sales which that money really helps the pack! GRRRRRR
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It is frustrating when someone tried to play the poor me card. Did you tell someone in charge what her real situation is?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010