How do you feel about your mother in law?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Makes an Athiest wonder if Satan could be real after all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I currently want to lose it on her...my DS (5yo) came home from her house and was all worried about if the baby that died in his grandma's belly is in heaven or not. She has no friends and feels the need to tell my DS everything...even about her miscarriage she had 40 some years ago.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Not a fan.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• PUTA !!!!!!

Can't stand her...
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• She is getting better but lets just say I married my DH NOT his family...MIL has no personality and wore a mint green way too tight 15 yr old dress to our fall wedding and our colors were burgandy and silver! UGGH that was just the start
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Like she's a rattle snake and we're all rabbits.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Over a dress? LMAO! WTH!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Momma told me if I don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all lol.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sad that she has never wanted to be part of our lives....we don't live far, have her only grandchildren and have been married 22 years. I can't imagine not being part of one of my kids lives....definitely not by my choice.

I just hope to have good relationships with all of my sons wives.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My mother-in-law died just over a year ago. I always tried to treat her the same way I did my own mother, but in truth, the woman never liked me from the start. I kept trying until about 2 years before she died, when my own mom left this world. Upon the news of my mom's death, mil immediately wanted to know if she could come live with us now. My husband gave me the privilege of answering her question, and the answer was not the one she wanted to hear. From that day, I felt like a huge burden had been lifted from my back. I was still willing to do all I could for her, but it no longer mattered that she didn't like me. I was sharing all this with my husband one evening, and his words to me were "She wouldn't have liked Mother Teresa if I had married her." 'Nuff said! Sometimes you just have to do the best you can to get along with people, knowing that the relationship will never be what you would like it to be.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2010