pregnancy testing....

should i test today my cycle is due saturday or wait until saturday also is their anyone who is in the 2ww an already gotten a bfp last week or this week.i am so ready to test but it's early.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait and remember to do it first thing in the morning.

Answer by older at 11:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• After wasting enough pregnancy tests, I waited until my AF was past due. I have heard of women getting their early BFP anywhere between 8-10 days past ovulation, but the best time to test is between 12-16 DPO. Digital tests seem to be less sensitive early one. A lot of the women in my TTC group have had the best success finding out for sure pregnancy or not with a First Response Early Result. Good luck. This is my favorite website for questions about pregnancy tests http://www.peeonastick.com/

FLAngel981

Answer by FLAngel981 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The test I used you could take 5 days before your missed period and well it was positive and i have a 2 yearold daughter now lol
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I would wait until Saturday.
    Anonymous

• wait till saturday!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010