Vow renewal

Do you plan to renew your vows in the future or have you done it in the past? Which anniversary did you chose to do it on?

bseastrand

Asked by bseastrand at 11:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I have considered it. My big day was kind of taken hostage by family, MILs in particular, and I had a burned butt about it for several years. I know that a renewal isn't the same as getting my original experience back but I would really like to have a small ceremony my way. Not only that, but dh and I went through some real rocky areas a couple of years ago and have come back stronger than ever. I think that's a better reason than any. =) When I've thought about it I was thinking the 10th would be appropriate. That's next year for us.
    Anonymous

• We've been married almost 46 years and have never renewed our vows. Of the couples I know who have, most have done so on their 25th anniversaries.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I do not feel the need to do so, my vows are intact.

Answer by older at 11:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We are going to on our 10th, just DH and I on the beach in Bonaire (where we spent our honeymoon). It's something we want to do for us.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thought about it, my DH see's no need to. Love him!
    foxyldy

Answer by foxyldy at 12:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I don't think so. If we make it to 25 years i'm sure we will still remember our wedding day.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010