Has anyone taken the "Intelligender" test?

If you have tried the new urine test that tells you what the sex of your baby is as early as 10 weeks pregnant, was it accurate? They say it's like 90 something percent accurate, but I was just wondering if anyone out there actually used it and it worked.

marchma2b

Asked by marchma2b at 11:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is for fun only and even says so on th ebox, wow alot of ampted up people LOL I took one and it was accurate but it only tests if u have testerone in your blod stream so if uve had sex recently etc it can mess it up you can do the same test with cabbage too there are instructions online
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I took one. THEY SUCK.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 4:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• There is no way a urine test can be 90% accurate - the only way to tell gender is amnio or other genetic testing. They have a 50-50 shot of getting it right, the same as the "ring test" or any other old wives tale. Save your money!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• WHERE CAN U FIND THAT TEST ? I DID ONE TEST BUT THEY WERE JUST QUESTIONS BUT I DONT TRUST IT
    ANAKLETA

Answer by ANAKLETA at 12:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Wallgreens or cvs... or you can order it online.... it was created by biochemist and nobel prize winning ob gyn...... it seems pretty accurate it's 34.99 I think but you can print a 20 percent off coupon off their website
    marchma2b

Comment by marchma2b (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I did and it was wrong. It said a boy but were having a girl.

I think it more for the people who can't wait and need a little comfort until they can find out. you can't buy anything yet. you just get to imagine. It was nice to pick names and look at cute boy clothes, but now were having a girl and we can buy for her so were even more excited.
    AshBaldwin011

Answer by AshBaldwin011 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I never heard of it. But I don't see how it could possibly be scientifically accurate.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2010