Is there any advice?

I am a Insomniac and my so is pi*sy with me about it. I go to bed with him, but I just toss and turn most of the night. I will get up and get on the computer. My so does not like me getting on the computer when I should be asleep, but can't.  Am I missing something, besides sleep? LOL

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 11:55 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL Yeah, you're missing that your husband is treating you like his child instead of his wife. Insomnia has many causes and takes on many forms - finding your cause and your solution will certainly help. (this is a medical issue - not a rebellion issue - tell DH to either find a way to help or shut up and let you deal with it). (sorry to be so blunt - but it is what it is -- not being able to sleep is a terrible issue to have and him getting pissy with you about it implies that he sees it as something you could control "if you wanted to")
    We all like to be beside our husbands at sleeping time, but if you can't sleep and he pushes you to be there in the bed just cause he wants you there - then he's being selfish and implying that what he wants is more important than what you need). Bad husband, bad, bad husband. GL to you.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Take a sleeping pill and get your rest.

Answer by older at 11:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• You def need your sleep!! maybe he just likes to feel you beside him!! I know when I'm in bed I like my hubby to be there with me, its just nice to feel him there!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 12:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• see a dr.
    no caffiene after 5pm

is your mind having racing thoughts as you cant sleep , about many things or one thing
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Talk to the doctor about your issue. There could be a medical problem causing the sleep issues or it could be mental health health issues, stress, etc.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Any issues? If I have unresolved problems, I have trouble sleeping.
    foxyldy

Answer by foxyldy at 12:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My DH used to do the same but after finding info online and taking him to the doc with me, he now knows its something I ca't control. GL :D
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2010