Perfect Mix?

Are any of you really different than your SO/DH, and you see a perfect mix of your personalities in your LO?
I am a girly girl, beach chick, somewhat hippie chic... and my SO is a metalhead, scary movie fanatic, and brilliantly musically talented...
Our daughter is a precious little girly girl, that loves to play her pianos with mommy and guitars and drums with daddy... And everything is either pink and princess or Nightmare Before Christmas... haha We always joke about how she truly is half him and half me in every way LOL
Anyone else?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 11:58 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Thankfully my kids got most of their traits from me, and a few nasty ones from dad!

Answer by older at 11:59 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• He's smart, computer wiz, movie nerd, totally into sports and fantasy teams.
    But he is not too social, for obvious reasons, so I help him out with that.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'm a sensitive bleeding heart liberal and SO is an insensitive hard core military dude. We have very little in common and don't agree on much of anything. It's worked for us for over 4 1/2 yrs but if the jerk forgets today is my birthday then I have no problem with finding someone who appreciates me and knows how to show it.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• thats awesome!! My DH and I have quiet a few of the same interest and she shares them with us!! Like we LOVE to go 4 wheeling and be outside, she is all about it!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 12:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i love to dance and sing, and my husband love dirt bikes and mechanical, so it's funny how my son love to sing and dance with me my little dancing partner but when it come to wanting to help out his dad with the car or ride a bike he's all over it.... both my husband and i are night and day... but it's good it opens up our interest to one another.

Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010