KY Moms: URGENT Cats in need of re-home

Hello KY moms, I'm in Lawrenceburg Ky and I just found out my Dh was let go and we are going to have to move to Ohio with family for awhile. I have two tabby cats that need rescued. If I don't find them homes asap then they have to go to the shelter. My family won't take them in.

This really kills me because their my babies. But circumstances beyond my control force me to this. If you can give one or both a home please contact me. One will need an indoor only home as he hates to be outside. The other is fine with indoor/outdoor.

Both are male and neutered.

Please contact me asap @ 502-604-1159. I don't know how long I will have the net. So phone calls only plz!

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 11:58 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pets

• I am sorry to hear u need to give up your babies. No,way u can take them with u? I live in Illinois. I would love to take them but,I don't know how we could do that.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Take a pic of them and post them on Craigslist with a re homing fee, so people don't just take them and dump them. It's okay to be selective with callers and they have better chances of not being euthanized in a shelter. Cats last two weeks or less before being euthanized. I'm just letting you know, I worked for the local shelter. If you can find a home on your own, even if it is Craigslist, you are better off. I'll try to find you a local rescue too! I'll be right back! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• (502) 859-5342 Pet rescue/animal sanctuary in your area! Give them a call, if they can't take them, maybe they have som resources. Good Luck! :D
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thx but that rescue is full.
    SalemWitchChild

Comment by SalemWitchChild (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Good luck finding them a home!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 6:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010