Do you go to the state fair?

Do you go to the state fair, when it is in town? If you do, what are your favorite to do list items?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 12:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not since i was really young...it's in a bad part of town and there are alot of crazies there and alot of shootings have went on there too, i will not take my kids there, ever
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I actually have a booth at our state fair. I love being there and seeing all my friends that I only see during the fair.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The state fair is over 200 miles from here, so we don't go, but we do go to the county fair, only 30 miles away. I love to see the animals, have fried something on a stick (this year it was oreo's), and got to see Montgomery Gentry and Brenda Lee.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We go to the county fair its in town, and I think my favorite thing is the funnel cake. I know its so bad for me, but its once a year.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My hubs and I had been to State Fair a few times (when we were dating/early married). This year we decided to take the kids--- BIG MISTAKE!!!! It was horribly expensive as we had to pay for parking and then admission for 5 people, the food booths were so overpriced and did NOT have any place for people to sit and eat, and it was wall to wall people! You could not look at any of the booths or display things for all the people in the way! Not to mention the kids Autism and sensory issues both on overload..... Needless to say we WON'T be going back to state fair again!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I have not been for awhile now maybe 4 years but now i'm at the age where I just wanna go to eat. however i am excited to take my boys
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• our state fair is in Minot, ND..hubby & went before kid's
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Nope it is too far from me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I've never known there to be one, so no.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i like to go on the rides & eat the elephant ears pizza corndogs & soda & buy jewelry
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010