what do you think.. Castration

Dad, 47, in Germany castrates man, 57, for dating 17-year-old daughter: cops

By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, December 13th 2010, 11:12 AM
A German man allegedly used a bread knife to castrate a 57-year-old man who dated his 17-year-old daughter, authorities say.
Justin Liew

Angry that his teenage daughter was dating an older man, a German dad went to the 57-year-old's home and castrated him with a bread knife, police said.

Helmut Seifert, originally from Russia, recently pled guilty to attacking Phillip Genscher, according to London's Telegraph.

"I saw it as my duty as a father," the 47-year-old father allegedly told police.

With the help of two of his co-workers, he went to Genscher's home in Bielefeld, in northern Germany.

"[Genscher] was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated," police said, the Telegraph reports. "The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

The father has not revealed the identity of the men who helped him. He is expected to go on trial next year.

msheridan@nydailynews.com; or follow him at Twitter.com/NYDNSheridan

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/12/13/2010-12-13_dad_47_in_germany_castrates_man_57_for_dating_his_17yearold_daughter_cops.html#ixzz186gNs318

Aasiyah

Asked by Aasiyah at 12:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I read that yesterday. I bet the old man won't have the balls to do that again.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well ya know what they say
    Two balls in the hand are soon thrown in the bush.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Wow! a bit barbaric but effective!

Answer by older at 12:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• That dad is my hero, lol.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• surprisedi guess his daughter will never do THAT again!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Not the smartest thing to do, but I can't say I really blame the dad. WOW!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• wow! dating his 17 year old was wrong but he took his anger to the extreme. he should be punished to the full extent of the law. i would say the 57 year old should be punished for having relations with a minor but i think he got his!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i think it's kinda funny....what in the world is an old ass man doing with a 17 y/o girl? and what in the world was she tinking?!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• That is insane!!!! I don't know if I agree with that. Terrible story. If you are capable of cutting someones balls off with a dull butter knife.. you would have no problem killing someone....
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 12:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well by golly staciepi lol sorry it was just funny...of course he'd kill someone in defense of himself or family i'm sure.I would too!

What he did was really harsh and i'm not sure I could do it no matter how angry/upset but he probably figured justice would never really be served by the law..I cannot say that the old pervet didn't deserve it...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2010