Anyolne else terrified....

to drive in the snow and ice??? I am and it is worse when I have the kids with me...I have always been scared since I was 16 and had some friends almost get killed in a bad ice accident...

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 12:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep... I don't drive in it, I make SO take me everywhere.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I hate ice.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am terrified too
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I've never driven in it, but I'm a nervous driver as it is. I can't imagine driving in such conditions!
    PhantomsFairie

Answer by PhantomsFairie at 12:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Snow No. Ice Yes. I used to live near Chicago, so I can drive in snow. However, moving south has really enlightened me on roads and driving in bad weather. They lack the equipment that we had up north.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am from New England. so No but when I first got my license yes! just go slow be careful using those breaks, Don't step on the breaks hard if you want to stop..give your self plenty of time to slow down.. it can be slippery. It hasn't even snowed yet where I live... Imagine that!!!! Usually the first snow fall begins in about October.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 12:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yep. Same here. When I lived in a snowy/icy area, I found any excuse to NOT drive. I'd rather WALK a mile to the store in the snow than try to drive it.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We don't get very much snow in the winter. So driving on ice scares me. I am getting ready to make a trip to New England next week and I just hope the weather stays good.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'm terrified of driving period. I had my permit and drove twice hit about 10 mph and slammed on the breaks. Did not go well for me!
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 12:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Snow ... nope. I drove a Camaro Z28 in the snow. That was fun. I'm confident about my driving, it's the other idiots out there that scare me.

Ice ... I'll stay home.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2010