anybody

anybody get more anxietyied out over the holidays

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Sure - with the entertaining, shopping and decorating/wrapping I have a lot more to do than usual. I treated myself and my DD to a pedicure on Sunday to help relax :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• yes!!! I have to say its nice getting together with family on the holidays but it is the worst time of year for stresss.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 12:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• oh i am deeeeefintely more stressed over the holidays!! but its sill my favorite time of year
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• no I never stress over anything except illnesses of friends and family. everything else is just not worth wasting the energy for.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Not really
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 6:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes. I have always been a procrastinator and it just piles on me and overwhelms me. However, this year is another story. I would have finished Monday, but stayed in the house because it was cold and there was ice and snow all over the roads. Too cold for me.  However, I am going to make sure my Christmas eve is a relaxed one.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• whistlingno. i don't get the hype over christmas......

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010