Do you tend to?

Before you get to the grocery store do you already have it mapped out where you plan to go first, then when you get there, figure out what you need? I make lists, but I usually will make several trips up and down the same isles. Am I the only one that does this practice? I chalk it up to forgetfulness. LOL

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 12:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We always follow the same path

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I do the same thing!!! LOL!! Just to make sure I get everything!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 12:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I usually shop either my husbands wok or the smiths near my house so I know the layout really well and it doesn't happen as much. When I Take the time to make a list I do it by dept. So daity canned veg fruit meat grain ect.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 12:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I make a list and just start at the coldest part of the store and make my way through. lol
    JesF419

Answer by JesF419 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I always make a list and just go down the aisles one by one.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I make lists and then forget to take them with me but I usually have a pattern that I use without even realizing it at times.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I make a list according to department. Some think that's OCD'ish, but it's not like it's alphabetized or anything. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i mak a list before i go and usually follow the same pattern. if i dont make a list as soon as i get there i forget pretty much everything i need
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I have a list that I write out according to how the store is laid out but every once in awhile I have to back track
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• well I make a list but its not in any order so yes I do that too. Go back and forth forgetting something was in an isle was already in. Most of the time I am irriated at myself by the end of the trip LOL
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 1:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010