morning sickness???

in 18 weeks and i feel sick to my stomach on and off still....could that still be morning sickness

kiya_ma

Asked by kiya_ma at 12:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yup. Some people get blessed with it their whole pregnancy.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I threw up my entire pregnancy. For the first six months I was in and out of the hospital due to hyperemesis. Once I hit six months it went from 24/7 to a couple times a day, to once a day, to once a week.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• "I threw up my entire pregnancy. For the first six months I was in and out of the hospital due to hyperemesis. Once I hit six months it went from 24/7 to a couple times a day, to once a day, to once a week"

Sounds like me!! Only I didn't have to go to the hospital often.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 12:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I took ginger beer to help with nausea. I got it at the natural store. With my last I had it on and off through out my first and last trimester.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Im not sure i didnt have morning sickness, i did get sick later in my pregnancy. Id ask your doctor and see what they say.
    Iansmommy10

Answer by Iansmommy10 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Probably. I had morning sickness almost the entire pregnancy with my first son.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 1:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• more than likely. i had morning sickness the first 6 months i was pregnant. then it went away for 2 and came back strong the last month.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It could be although most women have their morning sickness go away once they are in their 2nd trimester.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 4:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010