Who can tell me how to whiten teeth using a WORKING home remedy?

I have tried a couple of different things, I want something that works dramatically!

gatorswife

Asked by gatorswife at 12:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Health

• they have the 5 minute tray bleaching kits at wal mart for like $30 bucks. We just did them last week and they work really good.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I make a paste of baking soda and peroxide, yes it tastes awful..lol but it works. I put it on my teeth and let it sit for 10 minutes then brush with it to remove it. I do it four times a week.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• try the 3d toothpaste that's available in stores. then take a picture showing those beautiful white teeth. :)
    have a cup of coffee after all done,
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 12:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My aunt used to brush her teeth with only baking soda and her teeth were the whitest I've ever seen. So, I started using it when I was in Junior High but because it kind of tastes like an extreme amount of salt I would brush with it after brushing with regular tooth paste so I wouldn't taste it as much. It worked really well and pretty fast. But now I just buy Arm & Hammer baking soda tooth paste and it works really well too. And it's better for you than any of those whitening systems which can cause sensitivity.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Brush with baking soda every other day...doing it everyday will cause over exposure and will make your teeth sensitive and your gums raw.
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I use Melaleuca's whitening tooth polish - it whitens naturally with non-peroxide natural papain enzymes (from papayas)- this is a great product!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• khohi

Answer by khohi at 7:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2016

علامات الحمل
    jan505

Answer by jan505 at 10:06 PM on May. 12, 2016

• just mix some tooth baste and some baking soda and brush ur teeth for about 15 minutes and don't use water just the mix

علامات الحمل
    mosayyf

Answer by mosayyf at 8:33 AM on Nov. 7, 2016