Been to Jamaica??

We are going in February for our honeymoon. Any advice, pictures, etc that you would like to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Travel

• Go the waterfalls at Ocho Rios, just beautiful. And beware the Ganja man, lol....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Been there, done that, didn't think much of it, and will never go back.
    Anonymous

• no but want to go
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Would love to go
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I second the waterfalls. We went in the summer- It was wick hot and humid. I prefer Hawaii, hands down!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Have a great time!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It is supposed to be very nice- I have heard that there is much political unrest and could be dangerous if you leave the resort. I would go see Bob Marleys grave.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Where are you going? What part? My in laws have been several times and always just stay on the resorts property other than going to the falls. You should do that. We have only been as part of a cruise. It was really nice and clean. Cute Jimmy Buffett resturant.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 6:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, and I have no interest in it. Beware of wandering too far from the resort - there are beach scammers.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Summer is very hot and very humid, almost unbearable. Better to go in winter. Stay in resorts only, don't go off by yourself, it's not safe. They target honeymooners, because you're into each other and not watching what's happening around you.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2010