How does Fertilaid work and does it work?

Does anyone know if fertilaid really works or not? Please let me know.

bambamsgirl03

Asked by bambamsgirl03 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know about Fertilaid but Fertility Blend is a great product and works well! It's also clinically proven! I bought it from the website when I used it because it's cheaper and there are a lot of immitators out there (http://www.fertilityblend.com/).

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• How Does FertilAid for Men Work?
    With an all natural, non-prescription formula that brings together herbal ingredients and essential vitamins, FertilAid is designed to promote male reproductive wellness as part of an overall health and diet regimen, supporting fertility and optimizing your chances to conceive.
    How Does FertilAid for Women Work?
    With an all natural, non-prescription formula that brings together scientifically-validated herbal ingredients and essential vitamins, FertilAid is designed to promote female hormonal balance and reproductive wellness as part of an overall health and diet regimen, supporting fertility and optimizing your chances to conceive.

lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2010