Hi moms iam ablack woman suffer from very oily face .i used many types of creams but all are not useful.please describe spescefic name cream for my condition .

duriahythem

Asked by duriahythem at 1:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i wish i could help i suffer with the same and my skin is very sensitive as well which makes it even worse
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Have you tried the St. IVes apricott scrub. It is very reasonable in price and works real well. Most all stores sell it, GL
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I use oil of olay and love it. Try going to olayforyou.com. It asks you questions and recommends what is best for your skin type, I LOVE it.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 1:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sei Bella has wonderful skin care for all skin types - it is Nicole Miller's skin care line - it is all natural and very reasonable. It comes with a 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee. Please contact me if you would like more information.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Have you tried going to a dermatologist?
    Anonymous

• I'd check with your dermatologist. Until you're able to make the appointment, I'd pick up the apricot scrub mentioned above as well as a mask designed specifically for oily skin.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i always used alcohol. then put lotion on after. it works great for me:) baby lotion is better.good

2010mommy0914

Answer by 2010mommy0914 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2010