For crafters-are you hurrying up on the last presents for Christmas, or are you too busy with everything that you don't have time for your favorite cradt?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 1:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• OMG! My hands are hurting because I'm trying to finish crocheting scarves for people! I've even had to take some Advil at night.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 5:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I finished the quilt I was making for my gram-in-law, and now I'm trying to get all the homemade candies made...they're taking forever and my peanut butter cup tray just broke! I don't have any way to get a replacement :(
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 1:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am finishing up sewing projects, and baking cookies, and probably will be for the next 10 days!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am trying to fit the crafts in with everything else, I definately need to get the last of the sewing gifts done, then I do not know what other crafts I will have time for.
    Kilhara

Answer by Kilhara at 2:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I finished all my crafts because I started early this year...so, I could concentrate on the gifts and be so overwhelmed like I was last year!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yup, trying to finish a quilt for my mother in law
    redtree5

Answer by redtree5 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2010