Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

What to say to a crazy girl that wont let a man go?

Mt friend just asked me for help on this issue. He befriended this girl years ago and she has been crazy obsessed with him since. He's married now and last weeks she asked him to hang out with her and he said no. Now she's going crazy and adding all of his friends and family to her list trying to get to him through them. She's added my brother as well. My brother and him are friends as well. My friend just wants this girl out of his life and he's tried everything. So what would you say to this girl to make er get lost?


Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

Level 43 (154,356 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (23)
  • police?

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Yikes. restraining order?

    Answer by canthaveboys1 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Restraining order

    Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Stalker, and yes I'd call the police to get a order of protection. She sounds like a nut job.

    Answer by zbee at 1:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • First I would ignore her, unfriend her if he hasn't, block her e-mail and phone numbers. Then if necessary go to the police as butterfly blue19 said.


    Answer by ohwrite at 1:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • I would sit down and ask her in front of everyone what she is getting for or from this after if sitting her down does not help get a third party involved she sounds like a stalker.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Restraining order! Seriously..the chick needs help and since she obviously can't accept the fact that she can't have him, saying something to her sure as hell won't change anything. I'd bring the law into it.

    Answer by -AJ at 1:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Maybe he AND his wife should hang out with her. And he AND his wife should be all huggy and kissy in front of her. Be overly affectionate in front of her. I'm sure it would piss her off, and she'd move on kinda quick. If she tries to 'join in', then they should bring in another 'friend', but it be a guy friend. Make it clear that he's just not sexually interested in 'her' kind. He's got eyes for his wife, but that's it, ya know? But, he'd have to let all his friends and family on FB(?) or myspace(?) know first. Or she's gonna go run and tell. If that doesn't scare her off, then I don't know what else will. IF they can do it with a straight face, of course.

    Answer by Raine2001 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • This may qualify as stalking and he could get a restraining order

    Answer by Anna92464 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • He should be open with his wife about what's going on. So she's aware. Then ask all his family and friends that are willing to unfriend her, and to not relay any messages to him that she might send.

    From there ignore her and any messages or forms of communications she might attempt. She'll probably try every alley she can. She'll eventually have no options left if you all don't respond to anything from her.

    Answer by Skepticchick at 1:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

Next question in Relationships
are you