Pregnancy, Cervix and Sex (TMI) adult content

So, I have a due date buddy outside of Cafemom who called me last night and asked me a question I have NO idea how to answer. So of course, I'll ask you girls.
Her and her husband were having sex and apparently he was... um.... deep in there. Well anyway, she said he hit something (I'd imagine it was her cervix) but she said it felt like something "crunched"? They immediately stopped. She has had no bleeding or pain. She said it initially hurt but then it went away. My question is, can this hurt the baby if you hit the cervix so hard it "crunches"?

bbycrazy

Asked by bbycrazy at 1:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i've never had anything like that happen to me, but then it can all depend on size and the position if she is worried i think she should get checked out but normally the baby is well protected from anything like that
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• No. The baby is well protected in there

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The baby is very well protected. He would have to be jamming something foreign and hard in there. The penis is still soft and forgiving. If it was a 14" glass dildo that might be a different story. Our bodies are designed to have sex for fun and while pregnant. If she starts bleeding heavily and it doesn't stop in an hour or so she should go see the doctor. But spotting is quite normal. I had a scare early on too.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010