a natural miscarriage

i got pregnant in feb of 08. i miscarried april 26th. the doctor said being that i was ten weeks and the baby stopped growing at six weeks it was a missed miscarriage or missed abortion. I started to bleed that is what made me go the er in the first place. i went back to the doctor she said at that point it looks like everything has come out to watch out for heavy bleeding. i bleed for 2 weeks and then the next week got my period. No foul discharge and had just had my third cycle on the 4th of july. my second cycle on june 8th. how long does it take for a woman who had a natural miscarriage to be able to get pregnant as to someone who had a d&c done. i'm thinkgin just like when you have a baby you blled for sometime and thenyou cycle star in a few weeks afterwards. I got my hcg levels checked and they are zero.

momwa6

Asked by momwa6 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I experienced a miscarraige at 6 weeks but it was a natural miscarriage. My doctor told me that i needed to wait a few months, but me being the stubborn person that i am didn't stop trying. My bleeding lasted as long as a period and I became pregnant a month after the miscarraige. Everyone is different. So,getting an idea how long your cycle is and when it gets back on track will be helpful in determining when you can get pregnant again.
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 11:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• You can try again when you feel ready. so long as everything came out. My friend got pregnant again before she even had her first cycle following her miscarriage. I was pregnant again about five months following my D&C. Whenever you feel ready go for it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Normally, after a natural miscarriage or a D&C, your body has to readjust which can take a few months. However, once you've gotten a "normal" cycle you are generally free to start TTC again whenever you are ready.

You should always follow your doctor's advice though.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I had a tubal pregnancy which they thought was a miscarriage...so they done and D&C then they checked my HCG which was going up so they investigated found out I was 3 months preg in my tube...baby was still alive...so they had to go in and cut it out.....then I got preg immediately afterwards...and the doc said that I would get preg more readily after the D&C...and I did!
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 5:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• i also lost my baby in april by natural miscarriage soooo..... went to the dr and we have been cleared since june to ttc!
    emmasmommy21307

Answer by emmasmommy21307 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2008