When did your baba start playing with their feet?

My Anna is 5 months and is barley touching them i just remember my oldest daughter doing it alot sooner..maybe not..hmmm

kaylajean86

Asked by kaylajean86 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 5 months old and he is obsessed with them. He's been doing it for about...2 weeks or so. Every baby is different!!!!
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I think the day my son turned 6 months he found his toes and hasn't left them alone a moment since!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My baby is 16 weeks and has now started playing with his feet
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My son was around 4 to 5 months old when he started to find his feet and started to put them in his mouth and i thought that it was so cute cause I heard this sucking noise and he was sucking on his toe and I thought it was soooo cute

Susan
    Susan811969

Answer by Susan811969 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Mine were about 4-5 months too and when they did, it was tooo funny and cute!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Good question, I was wondering when it usually starts!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 7:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• lol my baby is 3 months old and i was wondering the same thing, sometimes my hubby tries to help him stick his feet in his mouth because its just too cute.. lol cant wait
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My son started at about 4 1/2 months. He seems to be sticking more and more of his foot in his mouth everyday. Today he actually gagged himself with his toes.
    MaMaMo531

Answer by MaMaMo531 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• my daughter started when she was 3 1/2 months old. she's done everything a little early tho, rolling over by the time she was 2 months, already trying to pull herself up by 4 months, hold her head up since day one. i think it's just happens when they're ready.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• 4 months 4 cameron
    ImaBeAMommy

Answer by ImaBeAMommy at 1:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2008